Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Halloween

OK - OK - I know I am about 2 wks late on this post. We have actually had family visiting us since the week of Halloween, so I have not gotten a chance to do my Halloween post. But here it is!!
We had a wonderful Halloween - the weather was perfect, both boys are old enough now to really enjoy trick or treating and we had family in town. Stephen's mom (Ginny) and his sister and her family (the Clarks) were all here for Halloween weekend. We started the day by taking the kids to Trick or Treat Street at the Children's Museum. The kids had a great time trick or treating in the morning and seeing all the other kids dressed up in their costumes.

Here is a pic of Jake and Logan with their cousin Molly Clark:

My candy lover:

My sweet skeleton and her daddy:


My pirate - argggg:
Family pic:


Halloween night the kids went trick or treating again and we had a Halloween party. This is the 4th year we host - and every year it just gets to be more and more fun! I just wish the clean up was as much fun as the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment