Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Snowing!!!

It started snowing late Tuesday night and it has yet to stop!

I actually love the snow - I love to curl up and read a good book, drink some hot chocolate, enjoy the silence as the snow falls... All of this is really impossible when the kids are home! Preschool was cancelled yesterday and today due to the snow. I think my kids are getting cabin fever. Well Logan at least is - Jake has gotten out of the house both days with Daddy. Yesterday he had a dentist appt and then today he had an appt with the orthopedic surgeon. He just got an x-ray to make sure that his arm was completely healed. Dr. said arm looks wonderful! Horray! :)

Here is a little history - Jake broke his arm in early September. He was running off the bed, his foot got caught in a blanket and he did a Superman dive to the floor and broke his arm. He was in a cast for 4 wks. Here is a picture of Jake the day he got his cast off:
And since I posted a pic of Jake I have to post a pic of my 2 other babies:



2 comments:

  1. yipee! i get to see snow! and emily! I love your sweet boys...this blog is the BEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh well at least your weather has its mind made up to be COLD! We have gone from 53 to 73 to 63 in two days! I never know what to wear or dress my children in;)Mnn..snow sounds fun!
    xoxo-

    ReplyDelete