Jake's favorite holiday is Halloween so it is super important for him that he choose the perfect costume. First, Jake wanted to be a super hero - either Batman or Spiderman. Then, he wanted to be Dracula. After looking at some Halloween magazines he decided he wanted to be a Rock Star Dracula. I was starting to get nervous, we were coming down to the wire and he still had not decided on a costume. Last year he decided he wanted to be Peter Pan a week before Halloween and I was lucky to find the last Peter Pan costume in his size at the Disney store. I definitely did not want to wait until the last minute again! So finally last night he decided - he wants to be a pirate for Halloween! So when Daddy got home last night he took Jake to the Halloween store and they picked out this great costume! Now we are ready for Halloween and some Trick or Treating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



YES!!!! you're a blogger!!! love it- where's my darling girl?! get to work, slacker!
ReplyDelete