Emily here is what you have been up to this last month:
- You are eating solids - we started with rice cereal and now you are having everything from oatmeal cereal, bananas, apples, pears, prunes to avocado, squash and your all time fave sweet potatoes.
- You are outgrowing your 3-6 month clothing quickly so we are in a lot of 9 month and 6-12 month clothing.
- You have rolled over from tummy to back a handful of times.
- We are trying to spend most of your play time on your tummy (I guess I have done a terrible job so far on this!). You really don't like it and you cry after 10 min or so - but we are working on this. I am hoping this will help you master rolling over.
- We are also working on you sitting up by yourself.
- You have started babbling alot - mostly saying "dadadadad". Daddy LOVES LOVES this.
- You are sleeping thru the night more consistently. I think you were not sleeping thru the night because you were soaking your diaper and it would overflow into your pjs. And well who can blame you for waking up when your back is soaking wet. Bad bad mommy!! So we finally started using size 3 diapers for night time.
- You are wearing size 2 diapers during the day and 3 at night.
- You love when your brother Jake makes you laugh. No one has been able to make you laugh as much as Jake. Of course Jake loves this!
- I am finally able to hold you on my hip. I love this!


-And last but not least- your first tooth popped thru the day you turned 6 months old. It is one of your bottom teeth and the one right next to it is going to pop thru any day now.
Can you see the bottom left tooth has popped out and the one on the right is not far behind!



No comments:
Post a Comment